I just broke up with Mike. it was a pretty mutual agreement. And I knew it needed to happen for a little while now. So I should be happy.
But I'm so sad.
I think the thing is - when you date someone, you put a piece of yourself in them. When they're gone, they take that with them.
The more people I care for, the more I date, the more I become a lump of leftover shards. I feel that a piece of me is gone now - again. You'd think I'd learn my lesson. How do you never lose a shard (Anyone seen the dark crystal) and yet fall in love?
How do you fall in love only once?
NEW BLOG!
-
So I came out of the (easter) closet to start a new blog.
It is a dating blog sprinkled with nuggets of inspiration! Come visit,
follow and share this ne...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment