truly living requires strange quirks here and there that make life yours. We all have them. Oddly, most of us share them - and then think we're the only ones who do them.
I always put chips on my sandwich - gives it a tasty crunch. The strangeness here lies in that I find so much fulfillment in arranging my chips. It's completely satisfying to find a chip to fit the exact spot left; clicking my chip art into place like a well designed puzzle. The riddle of chip arrangement is a simple joy that I bask in.
I also think it feels fantastic to fart while under water.
=)
NEW BLOG!
-
So I came out of the (easter) closet to start a new blog.
It is a dating blog sprinkled with nuggets of inspiration! Come visit,
follow and share this ne...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment